Wednesday, August 6, 2014




I AM

I am lovable and thoughtful
I wonder if I will be a good teacher
I hear my cats meow
I see my family
I want babies, lots of babies
I am lovable and thoughtful

I pretend all day long at work
I feel happy when I'm with Emily
I touch my furry kitties Lucy and Bella
I worry about sick children
I cry or feel sad when people die
I am lovable and thoughtful

I understand we only have one life
I say "cause when you're awesome"
I dream about Channing Tatum
I try to keep my house clean
I hope that I will always be happy
I am lovable and thoughtful

Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.

Use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing and to interact and collaborate with others.


1. Creativity and innovation Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology. a. Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products, or processes b. Create original works as a means of personal or group expression c. Use models and simulations to explore complex systems and issues d. Identify trends and forecast possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment